Are you looking for an easy, minimally invasive way to revitalize your skin? Microneedling could be the answer. But you may be wondering, what is micro-needling? Microneedling is a minimally invasive procedure for your skin where we use thin needles to make tiny holes in the top layer of the skin. The process stimulates your skin’s natural healing process, which stimulates the production of more collagen and elastin. These proteins keep your skin firm and smooth. At Crystal Vision Med Spa we are your trusted microneedling treatment provider in Northern Colorado.
Now that we’ve explained the process of microneedling, what exactly are the benefits and why should you consider adding it to your skincare routine? Let's take a closer look.
1. Reducing Signs of Aging- As we age, our skin naturally loses collagen, which can lead to wrinkles, fine lines, and sagging skin. By stimulating collagen production through microneedling, we can reverse some of these signs of aging and restore a more youthful appearance.
2. Smoothing Out Scars and Stretch Marks- Microneedling can also be used to smooth out scars and stretch marks. By puncturing the skin in the affected area, microneedling triggers the body's healing response and stimulates new collagen and elastin fibers. This can lead to a smoother, more even skin texture over time.
3. Reversing Sun Damage- Excessive exposure to the sun can cause damage to the skin, including hyperpigmentation and sunspots. Microneedling can help to reverse some of this damage and promote the growth of new skin cells. Over time, this can lead to a brighter, more even complexion.
4. Improving Product Absorption- Because microneedling creates tiny channels in the skin, it can also improve the absorption of skincare products. This means that any serums, creams, or other treatments you apply to your skin afterward will be more effective, as they can penetrate deeper into the skin.
5. Enhancing Overall Skin Health- Even if you don't have any specific skin concerns, micro-needling can still be beneficial for enhancing overall skin health. By stimulating collagen production and increasing blood flow to the treated area, micro-needling can improve your overall skin health.
Crystal Visions Med Spa was established to help people feel their best! We are dedicated to providing high-quality skin, body, and energy services so you can feel confident in your own skin and body! Let us help you rejuvenate and transform those areas of your body or skin, so you can shine!
“Sheri is simply a breath of fresh air. And besides being a wonderful human being, and just so fun to be around, she’s an amazing skincare talent! I went to another large organization and had five treatments to try to kill five very stubborn hairs, and it did absolutely nothing. She gave me one treatment, and the hairs are barely visible. After the second treatment, I haven’t seen anything come back. She’s amazing! I can’t recommend her highly enough!” -Lindie
“Sheri is great to work with. Very sweet and customizes every treatment to your individual needs based on your goals. She is knowledgeable and will educate you on the services and devices. It is about YOU and your results with Sheri!” -Kelly
Whether you’re searching for “microneedling near me” or “Microneedling Loveland CO” you’ve found your top provider choice. You now know all the answers to “what is microneedling” and you’re ready to get started. At Chrysal Visions, we are dedicated to helping you reach all your aesthetic goals. We want to be your personal med spa choice! You are not a number here. We want to provide service for YOU, the whole individual.
It's worth noting that microneedling is not suitable for everyone. If you have certain skin conditions, such as active acne or rosacea, or if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, you should avoid microneedling until these conditions have cleared up. We are happy to recommend customized treatments based on your needs.
Crystal Visions Med Spa is Northern Colorado’s best spa for all your skin, body, and energy services. We are located in Loveland, Colorado, and offer a wide variety of services such as micro-needling, tattoo removal, hair removal, Q-Switched skin tightening and toning, photofacials, reiki, truSculpt, and acne treatment. Contact us today to find out more about our services and monthly specials.
You might be interested in Getting Rid of Age Spots: IPL - Photorejuvenation